Ashley Ntansah is a Certified Youth Sports Conditioning Specialist and Founder of Play Fitness Performance. Ashley has lived a lifestyle of fitness and good health most of his life and has dedicated his knowledge and experience to helping young athletes.
With nearly 20 years of experience training adults groups, individuals and young athletes, Ashley realizes how blessed he is to have made a career out of something he loves, something he is passionate about. As an athlete he has over 20 years of Sports Conditioning including weight loss, sports specific training, strength and endurance, speed training, agility and quickness.
Ashley Ntansah has worked hard to become an expert in the field.
Education, Coach Certifications and Accomplishment: to list a few
· Willesden College London, England (90)
· American Red Cross CPR, First Aid and AED Certified
· NASM (National Academy Sport Medicine
· USA Olympic Weight Lifting Club Coach (Since 2004)
· AFAA Aerobic and Fitness association of America (2005)
· IKFF (Kettle Bell) Level 1 (2011)
· Youth Fitness Specialist (IYCA.. 09)
Sports accomplishments: to list a few
· Ghanaian Jr. National Soccer Team
· Track & Field
· NPC Eastern USA 1st place & overall winner (96)
· NPC Tri-State Bodybuilding Championship. 1st place (98)
· Atlantic States Bodybuilding Championship 3rd place, (06)
· NPC Eastern USA.Masters. 1st place and overall Champion (06)